Friday 11 May 2012

Guys, Really.

Now that everyone's back, Y WE STILL NO HANG OUT??
I know that it's difficult to find times when everyone's free, but for now, what's wrong with mini get-togethers?
Yes, you guys have jobs, and yes, you guys have busy lives outside of your jobs. But c'mon, sacrifice ONE evening to even just to briefly chat with a friend you haven't seen in half a year!

It just really sucks when you come back to your home after months of living thousands of miles away, but most of my close friends don't even send a text saying "welcome back."

FYI, I'm completely free until I find a job. Drop by whenever, I've been trying out a lot of new recipes recently, so we have excess food in the house anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I would totally have come to karaoke tonight, but I already made plans to go to the national youth band concert. And there's nothing wrong with mini get-togethers, what made you think that?! Also you are free to call me to organize something if you want to hang out...

    ReplyDelete